Can I pay my assessments online?
Yes! Select the “Make a Payment” button from the Homeowner’s section of the main website or from your dashboard once logged in to the owner portal.  Make paying your assessments easy by enrolling in Autodraft which will securely debit the amount of your assessment from your checking account. Please note that your balance must be paid in full before you can enroll in Autodraft.  Other forms of online payment include one-time or recurring eCheck payment, or pay by credit card or debit card using a third party processor for a small fee. Electronic payments are processed same day on your account.  Refer to the main website for additional information. 


I prefer to make a payment by check or by using my bank's bill pay service. Where do I send these payments? 
Please allow 10 – 15 business days for mailing and processing time if sending a check using the US Postal Service or your Bank’s Online BillPay as these payments are often mailed.  Payments are due on the first and must be received and posted to your ledger prior to the late date to avoid fees.  Payments are not accepted at the local offices.  To ensure security of the association's funds, all checks are processed directly by the association's electronic bank processing center therefore CAMS is not responsible for lost or misapplied payments.  Mailing addresses for check payments can be found under 'Additional Payment Options' on the Homeowner's section of the main website.  All checks must include the full account number, property address and payment coupon and must be mailed separately for multiple lots.


How do I get a login to my Owner Portal / Association Website? 
Review the login FAQ's on the portal home page or on the main website.


I'm signed up for Autodraft. When will my payment reflect on my account?
Autodraft, using your checking account for automatic withdrawal of association payments, will draft from your bank account on the 10th of the month of your billing cycle and will reflect on your owner account immediately in the owner portal however please allow 1-5 days for the transaction to post on your personal bank account, depending on your bank's processing timeline for ACH transactions. 


What are the Governing Documents of an Association? 
Property owners associations derive their basic legal authority for their existence, activities, and actions from state statutes (laws) and certain legal documents:

Articles of Incorporation

Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions


Rules & Regulations

You can find copies of your Association's Governing Documents on the Documents page in the owner portal


What are the Articles of Incorporation for the association?

Bring the corporation into existence

Define the basic purpose and powers of the corporation

Indicate there will be a board of directors and may identify the initial board


You can find copies of your Association's Articles of Incorporation in the Governing Documents folder on the Documents page in the owner portal.


What are Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions?

The underlying document of a property owners association, apart from state law, is the Declaration, also referred to as Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs), Master Deed or Regime Documents. The Declaration is the constitutional law of the association. The Declaration defines the limits and inclusions of ownership for the owners and the association. As a legal entity the association is better prepared to pursue certain business needs, such as entering contracts, raising funds, filing liens, and collecting fees in a foreclosure. 
The Declaration may contain:

Definitions of the physical elements of the property

The method for determining the share of interest in the common area for each property owner

A list of the responsibilities for the association and individual owners and permitted uses of common areas and individual units

Responsibilities for care of the association and the common areas

Restrictions on the use or enjoyment of properties in the association and common areas


You can find copies of your Association's CC&R's in the Governing Documents folder on the Documents page in the owner portal.


What are Bylaws?

The Declaration forms the constitutional foundation of the association; Bylaws define the laws and operating procedures of the association. Bylaws detail the framework for governing the association that is authorized in the Declaration. They address the association's structure, the board, the officers, definition of a quorum, ability to enter into contracts, etc. Bylaws provide reliable guidance for board members at meetings in addition to:

Requirements of membership meetings

Voting rights of property owners

Procedures for electing the board of directors

Procedures for the board of directors to elect officers

General powers and duties of the board


You can find copies of your Association's By-Laws in the Governing Documents folder on the Documents page in the owner portal.


What are Rules & Regulations?

Rules and regulations are the operational and behavioral laws that apply directly to association residents and their guest. They state acceptable and/or unacceptable conduct for all Owners, their guests, visitors and renters. Rules and regulations may generate conflict between the board and the owner(s) since they may provide restrictions regarding noise, pets, use of the property or common areas, and fining procedures, however, good rules serve the interests of the entire association and protect the common areas.

You can find copies of your Association's Articles of Incorporation in the Governing Documents folder on the Documents page.


I have a question about my account or billing. How do I contact the management company? 
Submit billing questions through the Owner Portal.  Use the 'Submit a Request' button on your Dashboard or click on My Items in the left menu to submit, review or follow-up on your requests.  When submitting questions or requests in the owner portal, you will be issued a 'ticket number' and you will be assured that your request has been routed to the correct specialist, ensuring the quickest response.


I own multiple properties and/or I am a member of a Community Association that has a Master Association. How do I see and manage both (or all) of my accounts in my Owner Portal? 
Request your properties be linked to one account login through the Owner Portal's Submit a Request page by submitting a Billing Question.  Be sure to provide the full addresses for all properties to be linked.  The name on file and contact information must match in order for properties to be linked.  For your security, the name on file must match the name on the property deed.


What is the cost for a Certificate of Assessment? 
The standard cost of a Certificate of Assessment is $200.  Requests for resale disclosure information must be submitted at HomeWise Docs